6. Love me, love my bird.
7. When I go out in the evening I use the bike rather than the car if I can.
8. If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world.
9. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "Impossible".
10. The population of elderly people is increasing rapidly because people are living longer than before. This is especially true of developed countries.
6 .Time and tide wait for no man..
7. It will never rain roses. If we want to have more roses we must plant trees.
8. The article suggests that when a person is under unusual stress, he should be especially careful to have a well-balanced diet.
9. Even in her wildest dreams, the mother could never have imagined that her son would become a world-famous pianist.
10. Pessimistic forecasts say that there is only enough coal for 450 years, enough natural gas for 50 years and that oil might run out in 30 years.