1.I am Wang Ming from YuWen School, the president of the Student Union.
2. An English speaking contest of our school will be held on August 6.
3. There will be a party in my garden on Sunday.
4.I' d like to invite you to judge it.
5. I' m writing to invite you ….
6. I wonder if you can come to…
7. We sincerely hope you can attend it.
8. It' s my pleasure/a great honour for me to invite you to…
9. It' s a pity that you have to go back to America soon. So afarewell party for you will be held in the Sun Club this Saturday evening.Could you come at 6:00 pm?
1. It will begin at 2:00 pm and last two hours, during whichtime 15 well-prepared contestants will deliver their speeches.
2. We will start at 8:00 am and arrive there at 9:00.
3. During the afternoon, we' ll..together.
4. Remember to take water and lunch with you.
5. By the way, you may take Bus No. 322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.
6. I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher, and I, on behalf of our school, sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
7. Since you are so eager to improve your English, it will prove to be a great chance.
8. I' m sure that you will enjoy yourself there.
1. Will you be available during that time? Please contact meat 1234567 at your earliest convenience.
2. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
3. We will feel much honored if you could come.
4. We are looking forward to your coming.
5. I am longing to see you soon.
1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
2. I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit China for ten days next month. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to you.
3. I'm writing to you to present what I think on the provement of our hotel so as to attract more clients (顾客)
4. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
5. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
6. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
1. I'd like to suggest that…
2. In my opinion…
3. if l were you, I would…
4. You'd better do../not do..
5. It's necessary for you to read some books about these places before you come to see them with your own eyes. With more knowledge about these places, you will have a better understanding of Chinese history and culture.
6. First of all, you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can go over your lessons as soon as you can after class.
7. As is known to all,vocabulary is of great importance.You should spend half an hour in the morning reciting words and reading texts aloud.
8. What's more, try to communicate with your classmates in English out of class. Only in this way can you improve your listening and spoken English guickly.
9. Last but not least, you should develop the habit of keeping a diary, which helps improve your written English and helps you go over/review the words and expressions that you have learnt.
1.I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: where there is a will, there is a way(有志者事竟成).
2. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible" (一个决心要成功的人历来不说“不或许”).
3. Best wishes!
4. I hope that my suggestions are helpful for you anyway. I would be more than happy to see improvement.
5. I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work!
6. Sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.
7. I hope you can take good consideration of my advice. I would be ready to discuss about this matter with you to further details.
8. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. I'm eager to see you soon in Beijing. Wish you in advance a pleasant trip to Beijing.
1. I'm Li Hua, from Class One, Senior Two.
2. I have read in the newspaper that a secretary is wanted in your company.
3. I read the announcement of the Experience Life that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in it.
4. I am extremly pleased to see your advertisement for an English tutor (家庭教师/助教) in the newspaper.
5. I am writing to apply for the summer camp in your school.
6. l am writing to tell you that I'm suitable for the job you are advertising.
7. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of the job.
8. I am writing to join the program.
9. I would like to apply for it during the summer vacation.
1.I think I'm qualified for the position.
2. In the first place, I have strong written and spoken communication skills.
3. What's more, I am well acquainted with the western cul-ture. (be acquainted with了解)
4. Last but not the least, I have good personality, and I am in dependent in life.
5. I think it's of great use to me. For one thing, I can gain some experience for my future job; for another, I can make more friends.
6.I am sure I can do my best in the job.
7. That's why I am applying for the position.
8. I hope I can join you.
1.I will be much grateful if you can give me the opportunity.
2. I hope you can offer me the opportunity.
3. I hope I can be accepted as a member of your summer camp.
4. If you need to know more about me, please contact me at 189….
5. I am looking forward toyour early reply.
6. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.